Lake Shore Pants
Introducing our eco-friendly women's pants made from a perfect blend of organic cotton and hemp. These pants are not only sustainable but also stylish and comfortable. The soft and breathable fabric offers a great fit that makes them perfect for many occasions.
- Very strong tensile strength, 3x that of cotton. Clothing made with Hemp will soften over time.
- Hemp is more resistant to UV rays.
- Uses less land and water than Cotton, while producing more fibre per acre.
- Returns 60-70% of the nutrients it takes from the soil.
45% Organic Cotton
- Grown without synthetic chemicals, synthetic pesticides or genetically modified seeds.
- Uses less water than traditional cotton crop.
- Both Cotton and Hemp are biodegradable and compostable.
Colored using natural dye
- Merlot: Colored with Myrobalan and Iron
- Granite: Colored with Chesnut and Iron
- Juniper: Colored with Pomegranate and Iron
- Wheat: Colored with Chestnut and Pomegranate
Note: While Hemp gives our clothing more structure, it is rougher by nature, so it will take a little longer to soften up over time.
• Wash each colored item separately before wearing, as vegetable dye, a natural substance used in some of our products, can run.
• Wash cold with like colors
• Undyed versions will shrink approximately 10-13% once washed. Dyed versions will srink 1-3% after wash.
• Tumble or hang dry
• Do not store in direct sunlight
• Dyed versions may fade over time due to natural vegetable dye.
Please wash each colored item separately before wearing, as vegetable dye, a natural substance used in some of our products, can run. Fading may occur over time. Additionally, hemp fiber is used in some of our clothing for added structure and durability. It will become more comfortable over time with washing.