Reduce plastic & paper bag waste by using our organic cotton Jumbo Tote. It's perfect for carrying groceries, computers/tablets and other daily essentials. The durable material and triple stitched handles mean it can withstand heavy daily use, while the 25" long handles make it easy to carry on your shoulder.
100% Organic Cotton
- Grown without synthetic chemicals, synthetic pesticides or genetically modified seeds.
- Uses less water than traditional cotton crop
- Cotton is biodegradable and compostable
- All-natural Undyed fabric
- 25" cotton spun webbing handles
- Handles are triple-stitched to ensure maximum handle strength and carrying capacity
- Organic cotton sourced from Texas
- Manufactured in New Hampshire
19″ wide x 16″ high x 4″ gusset with 25″ Spun Poly handles
Returns, Exchanges & Shipping
US & Canada Returns/Exchanges:
Our return period lasts 30 days from date of shipment. If the 30-day period has elapsed, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition you received it. All returns are $5 USD and exchanges are free (Canadian and US customers only).
At this time, we do not offer return shipping labels for international orders (outside of the US & Canada). However, we can assist with a return for refund using your own label. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our support team will provide a return address.
Note: We do not offer exchanges for international orders. All original shipping costs are non-refundable. Exchanges are only available for US & Canada residents.
Duties and Taxes:
For International orders: Duties and taxes shown during checkout are only an estimate. Since we use USPS as our shipping carrier duties will be charged at time of delivery (DDP) and not at time of checkout (DDU).