Made from a blend of organic cotton and hemp, our Aspen hoodie is soft and comfortable to wear. And because it uses no dye for coloring, it's also more environmentally friendly. Manufactured in Pennsylvania.
- Very strong tensile strength, 3x that of cotton. Clothing made with Hemp will soften over time.
- Hemp is more resistant to UV rays.
- Uses less land and water than Cotton, while producing more fibre per acre.
- Returns 60-70% of the nutrients it takes from the soil.
45% Organic Cotton
- Grown without synthetic chemicals, synthetic pesticides or genetically modified seeds.
- Uses less water than traditional cotton crop.
- Both Cotton and Hemp are biodegradable and compostable.
- Ribbing and string are 100% organic cotton.
Manufactured in Pennsylvania.
• Undyed hoodies will shrink approximately 10-13% once washed
• Wash cold with like colors
• Tumble or hang dry
• Do not store in direct sunlight
Returns, Exchanges & Shipping
US & Canada Returns/Exchanges:
Our return period lasts 30 days from date of shipment. If the 30-day period has elapsed, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition you received it. All returns are $5 USD and exchanges are free (Canadian and US customers only).
At this time, we do not offer return shipping labels for international orders (outside of the US & Canada). However, we can assist with a return for refund using your own label. Please email us at email@example.com and our support team will provide a return address.
Note: We do not offer exchanges for international orders. All original shipping costs are non-refundable. Exchanges are only available for US & Canada residents.
Duties and Taxes:
For International orders: Duties and taxes shown during checkout are only an estimate. Since we use USPS as our shipping carrier duties will be charged at time of delivery (DDP) and not at time of checkout (DDU). Customer is responsible for paying the taxes and duties.
Our undyed clothing will shrink approximately 10-13% once washed. Additionally, because this is a natural item & doesn't contain highly processed material, there can be variation in the fiber.