Stylish, comfortable and made from hemp and organic cotton, our dock shorts are great for any adventure.
• Stretchy waist band with belt loops.
• Both models are wearing size small.
• Inseam: 7.5 inches
- Very strong tensile strength, 3x that of cotton. Clothing made with Hemp will soften over time.
- Hemp is more resistant to UV rays.
- Uses less land and water than Cotton, while producing more fibre per acre.
- Returns 60-70% of the nutrients it takes from the soil.
45% Organic Cotton
- Grown without synthetic chemicals, synthetic pesticides or genetically modified seeds.
- Uses less water than traditional cotton crop.
- Both Cotton and Hemp are biodegradable and compostable.
Colored using natural vegetable dye
- Pomegranate: Myrobalan and Iron
- Granite: Chestnut and Iron
- Stone Lichen: Pomegranate and Iron
- Wheat: Chestnut and Pomegranate
• Wash each colored item separately before wearing, as the dye, a natural substance used in some of our products, can run.
• Wash cold with like colors
• 1-3% shrinkage may occur during first wash
• Tumble or hang dry
• Do not iron
• Do not store in direct sunlight
• Wash with PH neutral detergents
• Dyed versions may fade over time due to natural vegetable dye
Returns, Exchanges & Shipping
US & Canada Returns/Exchanges:
Our return period lasts 30 days from date of shipment. If the 30-day period has elapsed, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition you received it. All returns are $5 USD and exchanges are free (Canadian and US customers only).
At this time, we do not offer return shipping labels for international orders (outside of the US & Canada). However, we can assist with a return for refund using your own label. Please email us at email@example.com and our support team will provide a return address.
Note: We do not offer exchanges for international orders. All original shipping costs are non-refundable. Exchanges are only available for US & Canada residents.
Duties and Taxes:
For International orders: Duties and taxes shown during checkout are only an estimate. Since we use USPS as our shipping carrier duties will be charged at time of delivery (DDP) and not at time of checkout (DDU). Customer is responsible for paying the taxes and duties.
Please wash each colored item separately before wearing, as vegetable dye, a natural substance used in some of our products, can run. Fading may occur over time.