Stylish, comfortable and made from hemp and organic cotton, our dock shorts are great for any adventure.
• Stretchy waist band with belt loops.
• Both models are wearing size small.
• Inseam: 7.5 inches
At end of life cycle, this item will compost in the ground in under 5 months (vs hundreds of years for polyester).
- Very strong tensile strength, 3x that of cotton. Clothing made with Hemp will soften over time.
- Hemp is more resistant to UV rays.
- Uses less land and water than Cotton, while producing more fibre per acre.
- Returns 60-70% of the nutrients it takes from the soil.
45% Organic Cotton
- Grown without synthetic chemicals, synthetic pesticides or genetically modified seeds.
- Uses less water than traditional cotton crop.
- Both Cotton and Hemp are biodegradable and compostable.
Colored using natural vegetable dye
- Pomegranate: Myrobalan and Iron
- Granite: Chestnut and Iron
- Stone Lichen: Pomegranate and Iron
- Wheat: Chestnut and Pomegranate
• Wash each colored item separately before wearing, as the dye, a natural substance used in some of our products, can run.
• Wash cold with like colors
• 1-3% shrinkage may occur during first wash
• Tumble or hang dry
• Do not iron
• Do not store in direct sunlight
• Wash with PH neutral detergents
• Dyed versions may fade over time due to natural vegetable dye
Please wash each colored item separately before wearing, as vegetable dye, a natural substance used in some of our products, can run. Fading may occur over time.