Our organic cotton and hemp Sweatshirt is a great blend of style and sustainability. Made from a blend of organic cotton and hemp, this Sweatshirt is not only soft and comfortable to wear, but also environmentally friendly.
- Very strong tensile strength, 3x that of cotton. Clothing made with Hemp will soften over time.
- Hemp is more resistant to UV rays.
- Uses less land and water than Cotton, while producing more fibre per acre.
- Returns 60-70% of the nutrients it takes from the soil.
45% Organic Cotton
- Grown without synthetic chemicals, synthetic pesticides or genetically modified seeds.
- Uses less water than traditional cotton crop.
- Both Cotton and Hemp are biodegradable and compostable.
- Ribbing and string are 100% organic cotton.
We offer natural dyed and undyed variants:
- Merlot: Colored with Myrobalan and Iron
- Granite: Colored with Chesnut and Iron
- Juniper: Colored with Pomegranate and Iron
- Wheat: Colored with Chestnut and Pomegranate
- Undyed (no dye)
Note: While Hemp gives our clothing more structure, it is rougher by nature, so it will take a little longer over time to soften up.
• Wash each colored item separately before wearing, as vegetable dye, a natural substance used in some of our products, can run.
• Wash cold with like colors
• Undyed versions will shrink approximately 10-13% once washed. Dyed versions will srink 1-3% after wash.
• Tumble or hang dry
• Do not store in direct sunlight
• Dyed versions may fade over time due to natural vegetable dye.
Please wash each colored item separately before wearing, as vegetable dye, a natural substance used in some of our products, can run. Fading may occur over time. Additionally, hemp fiber is used in some of our clothing for added structure and durability. It will become more comfortable over time with washing.